COVID Safe Policy
Due to the pandemic, we are required to provide our customers with a detailed outline of how we are keeping our venue COVID safe according to the NSW government requirements. Your safety is our utmost priority.
To stop the spread and keep you safe we are doing the following:
- All patrons must sign in on arrival using the QR code provided, to assist with contact tracing if need be.
- We requite patrons to use hand sanitiser on arrival, and throughout their evening. There is hand sanitiser provided throughout the venue.
- All patrons are to stay 1.5 meters apart from other people in the venue & be considerate of their spatial awareness.
- All patrons are to avoid touching others when possible. We politely ask that you arrive on time for your booking and adhere to your 1.5 hour seating time.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms or are feeling unwell, please call us to reschedule your booking.
- Our staff are following COVID-safe guidelines as set by the NSW government.
Please do not hesitate to reach out and ask us anything. We will all get through this together.