Cinco De Mayo is a traditional mexican holiday that commemorates the Mexican Army’s victory over the French Empire at the Battle of Puebla in 1862. What does that mean for us? An excuse for a party! Now that COVID restrictions have eased, we can host an event where you can actually socialise! Come drink, eat, dance & have fun!
Join us from 6.30pm for 2 hours of canapés & drinks, dj’s til late, $15 margaritas all night long & a great vibe. Ticketed event until 8.30pm. This is an over 18’s event.
Friday 7th May
Roaming canapés & beverage package (6.30pm – 8.30pm)
Ernie Django DJ-ing til late
Bar menu available
$15 Margaritas after 8.30pm
Scroll down for more info! | BOOK NOW via the button above!
Red, white & sparkling wine
Si Señorita Lager
Additional drinks may be purchased at the bar.
Terms & Conditions:
- This is an over 18’s event.
- The beverage package is subject to RSA guidelines.
- A bar menu will be available on the evening.
- No bookings are available past 6.30pm on the night.
- The event will be open to the public after 8.30pm (if the venue is not still at capacity)
- Tickets are non-refundable